We are open!
We would like to welcome all our clients back! There are some changes that you will notice as we have implemented the necessary measures to ensure the safety of our clients and our staff.
- Physical distancing requires that we see a fewer number of clients per day with time in between visits for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Disinfection and sanitizing of the clinic at all touch-points following very client visit.
- Use of masks and where necessary gloves and face shields by our staff.
- Prior to your appointment, we will review your current Covid health status through a series of screening questions.
- We require everyone wear a mask when visiting our clinic as we will be unable to meet physical distance requirements as we work on your ears
Please note that during the Phase 2 re-opening phase, our temporary reduced office hours will be:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 9AM – 3PM
If you do not have an appointment please call the office first before dropping in, to ensure you are not arriving during a high traffic hour. This is to help maintain social distancing in the waiting room.
For more information about our COVID-19 Policy, click here.